Wednesday, December 2, 2009

*need you to fill my void*

this of course isnt my first time I am sewing. For someone like me to sew this is really something, detailed work doesnt = Nicole. However this is out of love that I did this for Vic. Love could really make someone do crazy things like this.

*I feel superbly comfortable around you, I needed no one else but you. Meeting you today was the best out of my weeks. Through out the whole movie, the closest I could get to you was my head on your shoulder, thats all. And, I am satisfied. You are part of the reason why I didnt want to leave for Aus, because I couldnt bare to lose contact with you. I thought it'll be easier for me to leave Aus when you are just about to leave for Jakarta, it'll be a good time for us to just stay away from each other for weeks. Hope it'll be good.*

Vic, come here right now and fill this void that you use to occupy. It is only meant for you and no one else.
ILY VIC

No comments: