Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas together.

I had a way different xmas this year...Its kinda sad that I didnt managed to celebrate with the Josephs and Aunt Mary.=( But, there's something much more different and better this year.hehe..

I went to Vic's grandma's house for Christmas luncheon. Something small, quiet. I was able to finally meet his family. Great stuff.=D I love his mum, she is like the best thing on earth ( apart from my family and lovely Vic) She is such a soft spoken lady... I just love her. It was nothing great, but to be able to meet Vic's family was something big for me.. So.. thanks to my good courtesy it went out well.. tee-hee..

Vic love, its our first xmas together... I hope to have more xmas together next time. =D





I look so ugly here.. Vic looks nice.. My hotsie. whatever..=(

Btw, thanks Shan and my lovely friends for throwing a surprise party for me. I was so touched that all of you did this for me. Had a lovely time with all of Y'all. Mwah mwah mwah!!

Vic love, thanks for doing so much for me on that day, thanks for the midnight swim..haha.. I love it. Thanks for sleeping with me on that uncomfy couch, thanks for sacrificing your sweater and socks for me that night, sorry that you have to be so chilly for the whole night. I love you vic. mwah!!

No comments: