Monday, December 22, 2008

Everything is back to where it belong.

Its been a long time since I updated my blog. I've been busy and that is an excuse. Actually there isn't anything to write. I just came back from my school camp. The Junior one orientation camp. It is indeed fun and enjoying. I got to see Vic for three days in a row, and he lost his cell during the camp. It made me really depressed. SO depressed. Part of it is because I can't contact him, I can't hear from him. I miss him so much. I am trying to use my brain to control myself instead of using my emotions. It is killing me, it really is. And I am telling myself to take this as a training for the future when we are far apart. I miss him so very much. Like a baby missing their blanket.

Christmas is like 4 days away. I adore this holiday season than any other. It brings back the family together where there is enough warmth, security. And most of all, Christmas is all about Jesus, celebrating his birth. Did some Christmas shopping. Getting gifts for people. Wrapping them nicely in beautiful gift wrappers. It is indeed a nice season. A season of sharing, giving and most of all, peace.

Its time for me to go back to school. Back to the Chinese environment. Just one more year and I could finally spread my wings and fly to where I like and where I wanna be. But in the last year its time to do my best. Get really good results and be a really good leader. The welcome party in my society is on the 24th of January, and I have to do preparations. I pray I'll do well. I never wanna disappoint anyone, at all.

Lastly, still... I miss Vic a lot. He has been occupying my brain since I said goodbye to him. I miss his smile, his voice, his laughter and most of all his kiss. I miss him so much. There isn't any word that could express how I feel about Vic and how much I miss him. I love him really much. I adore him. I love you Vic.

No comments: