Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Day with darling. 31.12.08

Went out with Vic today. Another long waited date.
Vic wore a black and gray t-shirt which really looked good on him. Very good. Made him looked taller.
We watched Australia. Really a stunning movie, Hugh Jackman is really good looking and hot. NIcole Kidman is a really pretty lady but not as good Cate Blanchet.
After movie, Vic and I decided to go for Mcdonalds take away. I had a Mcchicken and he had a double cheese burger. We then went on the bus to Danga Bay.
Danga Bay was quiet. It was sunny for the first five minutes. And then rain drops started falling on my head. But it didn't bother me at all. I was having a great time with Vic. Just looking at him smile makes me happy. He is always so postive and encouraging. Both of us weren worried bout next year. The pressure. But all we have to do is pray extra hard and have faith for next year. Like what Pastor Rajan said.. Next year is a year of courage, challenge and change. The 3c's thats what he said. And I believe both of us can do well next year with God's blessing.
And Vic's mum wished me happy birthday, and I gave her my wishes too. She actually replied my message! I don't know why, but I like Vic's mum compare to so many mum's I met. ( Of course I love my mum more!) She is such a nice and soft lady, but strong in the inside too. Thats what I think she is. She is so nice!!!! I can't get over the fact! Haha...


Okay, my birthday. I did nothing actually. But I have to thank those people who gave me wishes. Vic was first, then Jia wen, Tracey( thanks sis!!! I love ya!! Mwah!), alexandra, mel, yivonn...etc. But sze nee forgot my birhtday and actually wished me today. = = But thankz anyway.

I gotta get going to watchnight service right now... Happy new year people!!!!
Enjoy new year's eve! =)

No comments: