Friday, October 10, 2008

S2C1

Had my class gathering during oct 1.. It was quite awesome... Had a blast there... We went Tanjung Puteri which is in Pasir Gudang... Love it a lot... Haha... There are some pics here and there.. S2C1 rockz...



This is me... they took my pic without me realizing... Haha..









Us at the room... this is the room that I slept in...




Me and my monitor... After Swimming... Haha.. He is such a funny guy!



This is me and my vice monitor. He is a talented guy i tell ya! Every gals dream bf they say.. Bt not mine!



Me, Yun Hui, Sze Nee...Dinner time... We had steam boat... which is so freaking fabulous.. Our dinner was scrumptious.. Yumm yumm..








Wanna intro some peeps from my class.. the popular ones..

This is sze nee... She may be small, but she is full with capability... She is the 3rd student in our class...Smartie pants... And an awesome friend. Awesome gal. Love her lotz!

He is Ser Guang, a windsurfer and a good cook... Had been in the same class with him for 5 years. awesome guy too!


This is Yun hui, she is the tallest and thinest gal in class.. Good in studies too... Great gal.. Good at singing... She is really mature yet filled with sense of humour... Love her too!














This Kai Huang, what can I say? He is the hottest guy in class... Which he id really an awesome dude! He is the captain of our school's basketball team, good in studies, has a great bod, quite good looking. He wants to be a Economics Professor.. He is way funny too.. every gals dream guy, but not mine.. Haha...






After this gathering, I realize how awesome this people can get.. Really funny people... they are jz awesome peeps... All the best to S2C1. Next year is our last year.. I'll miz u guys.... Love you guys!!!!

RANDOM PICS!

1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

i told you b4 tat your class isnt tat bad afterall. u just need some time to understand them, tats all. your an awesome lass, and there is no way they wont like you. im glad tat you luv your class, like FINALLY!!!!lmfao. awww....i miss my class gathering, but just like wat you said, i will still have d opportunity. =D
luv ya nic, God Bless and Peace UP.