Sunday, October 26, 2008

I'm sorry.

I'm really sorry to talk to you like that just now.. I really am sorry...

Maybe because I was really afraid, really afraid that you are just like one of those guys i know, those guys who just came into my heart and just break it without a thought, I dont want you to be those guys.. I know you are real different from them, and I chose to believe that you are different.

I just recently felt that your love for me werent the same like before,
Maybe it went a little cold?
I dont know.
But I hope that its this retard head of mine that gave me such thoughts.

I really love you a lot,
I never love anyone like this before,
I never felt love like this before,
Never.
And I want it to last,
I pray that this love will last for eternity,
I know its impossible,
But I choose to believe the impossible,
Because that is where miracles happen.

You might not know how important you are in my life,
Words cant even elaborate how important you are.
I need you so much,
I need to talk to you every single day,
I need your voice every single day.
I cherish you so so much,
Because a guy like you is hard to find.

I love you Vic,
so so much.
And I am really sorry.

SORRY.

No comments: