Thursday, October 30, 2008

I should try french or maybe spanish?

Everyone is using English to write their blogs these few days... I guess its kinda cool maybe??
However for me, I wanna try something different..
I wanna learn Spanish or maybe French, even though people wont understand but its kinda cool I think.

Its time for some self redeeming on the hols..
Do the stuff I wanna do, do stuff that I am unable to do for this whole year..
Its been hectic for this whole year...
And I really don't even have time for myself.

I know its only the end of October, but I really think time flies way too fast,
its like I thought it was the starting of the year,
so many things happened,
I've learned so many things this year, all of a sudden...
And I realized that I love being the ordinary 17 year old Nicole.
And I love my life.
Even though I am not all that brilliant in school,
Even though my grades are not the best in class,
but I am satisfied with what I have.
Don't like giving myself all the pressure,
try to shove all the stuff in front of my face and force myself to get no.1.
For me, as long as I get the marks I want.

I might not be brilliant in High School,
but I am waiting for my Uni,
I wanna score high for Uni.
Its a place where I get to study the things in the language I want.
Can't wait.

I guess which Uni doesn't matter,
As long as I am able to cope with the things I am studying,
And its my interest.
As long as I get to do the things I wanna do.

But right now, I am happy with what I have,
Hope my dear Tracey is doing fine,
Miss that gal so much.
Love her and hope for the best for her.

I am just happy where I am,
who I am.
And I don't care what people say,
I might suck in my Mandarin,
I dont mind,
everyone suck in something somehow.
As long as I don't lose myself on the way of achieving something.

Love my life.



1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

I LIKE WAT U SAID, NIC! its so briliant, i mean, it gave me a bling or somehow.=0 for pissed shake, i didnt did well on my freaking fucking test this time. argh. i did my best i have to say, and i guess i have to LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST then.
i miss ya too.
wanna catch a movie sometimes? maybe Sunday? or watever...i dont know man, i just dont feel like locking myself up and worry about my effing tests.
luv ya to bits.<333333