Sunday, October 19, 2008

Please! Someone just believe me!!!

Where is the fucking justice!
Yeah, I know we locked ourselves in the classroom but that doesnt mean we did anything in there... Gosh.. I fucking didnt do anything with him in there...

Yet.. I cant do anything to prove that I didnt do anything..
Feeling so fucked up now....

You know who gives a fuck anyway... go ahead just freaking punish me for my doing.
I know that I am innocent, you ppl might not believe....
But.. I wanna strongly fight for my rights... I might not have any proof to say that I didnt do anything in there... But neither you people have any proof to show that we did anything in that fucked up classroom....

I give up.. go ahead ppl....
I'll accept whats gonna happen and stuff....



3 comments:

Joann Chong said...

i believe you

Unknown said...

what happened nic? huh? keep in touch...miss ya. between, i believe u n vic too.

Unknown said...

hey sorry about the blessie, tats me trace.