Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Life has never been better!

It has been ages since I really 'blogged' here. I guess it was since I got into a relationship, and I never had time to actually write things down.


Things have changed so much since I got into a relationship with David. Life has been so different, interesting, lovely... you name it. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. His smile makes my day, and he just knows how to pamper me. Life has never been better since he set foot in my life. I can't wait to see him next week and we will be spending 3 days together Singapore, along with his mum too. Bliss I must say.
Time passed so fast that I actually finished my first year of Uni. I guess life has been enjoyable much! I am back home for three months, I will be learning how to drive and get my driver's license. Bzzzz... ._.

Anyways, Church camp this week, from Friday to Sunday, after camp up to KL straight for e mary's xmas dinner, and back down on Monday. Exhausting. However, I will be seeing my sayang on Tuesday! Wheee...

No comments: