Monday, December 27, 2010

Those are the sweetest words evaaa!!! ♥



Well yesterday I got pretty mad at you. I gotta admit that I was being really childish... TBH I dont act like that all the time, but sometimes I can't help it, everyone is a little selfish sometimes right? :x I should be understanding too. I am really sorry for being mad at you when I shouldn't have. You are sooo awesome!!! ♥

When I saw your FB message just now I am soooo extremely touched by your words. :D
This is what you said: *I had to write it out... Its so extremely sweet :')*

"I love you so much for caring so much about me. I love it and really appreciate it. Please dont think i dont. And baobei, it's not that I wont take care of you, it's that Im not literally there beside you, but I will still do everything I can for you my love. Eventhough you dont see me often, I hope you never forget how much I love you and even more love to care for you"

Darling, you're the best BF eva! & I love you heaps! :)

PS: I guess you're in SG right now. Gosh I miss having breakfast with you everyday. But I really can't wait to see you and spend time with you.... :DD Few more days babeh!! teheee ...

No comments: