Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Singapore Trip

I am back for good to continue blogging about the amazing trip I had in Singapore with David. ;)

To be frank, I've been living next to Singapore too long that I have never stayed there before, well, so the past few days were my first ever time residing in the Lion City. :D I stayed in Royal Plaza at Scotts Road with David and his mum. :D

this is the hotel.


Well, it was a 3 Day 2 Night trip. For the first day, my family drove me in, so basically I had the day out with them and David of course. My family's main objective to go in was just dropping me in, and take Rachel around Orchard Road to photograph the Christmas lights. We had heaps of time to kill, so we dropped by Bugis just to get some cheap deals. TBH, I despise walking on the streets of Bugis, I hate the crowd, I hate the bustle, I hate basically everything there. Except for SOME of the clothes. I managed to get 2 pieces of dress, a tie dye maxi and a striped short dress. After the long walk, we headed back to the hotel for a little meet and greet session with Aunty Christina. She is such a darling to invite us over to the lounge to have high tea. The food there were French Pastries, little chicken terriyaki pieces...etc... The food taste awesome. :) After enjoying awesome tea, we went walking around Orchard. :D So basically here are some pics from the trip. (pics of dav and I)





The second day was a chillax day for both of us. We had bfast then chilled in the room for awhile and off we go walking around SG. I bought a pair of MNG pants. AWESOME buy. :D after that, we had MOS burger for dinner! :D tehhee... I am so in love with the Yakitori Rice Burger. I so miss it now!! Pics of us having MOS burger.



After that back to the hotel, we were in the internet lounge camwhoring. hehe... ;D the Apple iMAC is pretty much an arse computer. Probably I am just not used to it. :P (sorry for cursing Apple, you are a good company) We camwhored near the pool lounge too. :D




The third day Dav bought a pair of Nike low dunks. In black and teal, which I think Dav looked amazing in it. The shoe itself rocks big time. :D

Anyways, that about it. I loved those three days spent with him. and I miss him so much now. :( I want to be back in his arms again! sobs...

No comments: