Saturday, June 12, 2010

No more Fun time to study!!

This week has been pretty goood I might say... :D Peisi and Minzhi came up KL, which is an awesome thing. Having them here with me I couldn't ask for anything more.

Wednesday was pizza dinner, I called quite a couple of people over... David, Gary and Joshua. We ordered 8 freaking large pizzas, which is really insane!! hahaha... But thanks to all the dudes, we managed to finish everything... :) I went to KDZ (记得食) for supper... The Mango Sago thingy is really awesome!! Thanks to David's recommendation. :D

David is really something.. I mean, he is really cute... :P He is the sweetest thang ever... okay... I guess thats enough of him. :P

Finals are so near, I gotta start studying... I am really freaking out!! :( I am not in a mood to blog rite now actually, but just to write something down... i wrote a pretty crappy blog post. Oh well.... whatever. I think I lost my inspiration to write... hmmmm....
PS: I got bangs...yes...AGAIN! Thanks to Vansha, its a new look for me. :D


Vansha and I in The Gardens. I hope she gets accepted in one of the Unis in UK... Hmm... I really hope so. :D


No comments: