Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Why is this happening?

I never could understand why things are happening this way for us. All those promises we made were just crap anyhow, all those things we said are just crap.

I could feel the pain in my heart, as if a knife stabbed through it a thousand times.

I knew I loved him from the very bottom of my heart, I gave everything I had for him. But, all I get is hurt after hurt. People are loving out there. People are doing good with their the other half. And I am not. I see people walking in the streets, hands twined together... I looked at them with admirance. Hoping that I would have that chance to roam the streets together once again with out hands twined together. Who knew, it was just merely a dream. How naive and stupid I am.

Maybe after this, I will never trust anyone that easily anymore... I guess focusing on my future is what I ll do, after all, I m not going SG anymore.. Taylors will be the school for me..so.. I ll stay there..have my life there. Live once again differently, changed. Better. Without you in my life anymore.

I still love you, but i have to protect myself and stop doing that.

No comments: