Saturday, January 2, 2010

having fun but miss home

Melbourne is great. The weather is chilly, not hot Yet. I enjoyed myself very much. I had bacons and egg in the morning cooked by U.Chu. After that we went to Victoria Garden, which is a shoopping centre, and bought some food for tomorrow's dinner. And off we went home. Had pasta for lunch, & the funniest and most interesting part after lunch was that U.chu taught us to drink wine, eat cheese. It was a nice experience. I think i ll be drinking a lot! =P

We went to the park near the apartment for a stroll.. It was filled with abundant of trees, flowers. etc...Its really lovely. It also has a small miniature waterfall. It is so cold and chilly everywhere. What a summer it is!!! Its suppose to be 30 degrees, but in fact it is 13 degrees!! How shocking!

We had vietnamese for dinner. Nice meal, and it is my first time having a vietnamese meal. Great experience.


I do miss home a lot, miss my family. It is agonizing being away from home. But i have to learn how to expose myself at such an age. Mummy, daddy and Ray.. I miss all of you badly. =(

Vic, I miss you a lot too... =(

No comments: