Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am such an idiot.

Falling for someone is easy,
to believe someone seems so easy,
to be lied by someone seems easier.

Making decisions,
choosing,
its such an effort.

Sometimes we wish we dont even need to choose,
sometimes we wish we could have both,
but,
knowingly,
its way to greedy, its way to impossible.

Falling for someone else when you're in a relationship is wrong,
you broke someone's heart,
yet,
you dont even know whether you made the right decision,
the right decision to choose someone else,
yet,
you dont even know whether that person you chose will take care of your heart,
you dont even know whether it is worth it choosing that person.






I wish to drown myself in my sorrows...
I wish to be drowned by them,
I wish to stay there,
and not get up...


I give up....

I had enough....

I had enough pain and hurt...

Hoping time will past faster,
so I could leave this place,
leave all the hurt and pain behind,
live a new life some where else,
start afresh.

Forgetting every pain and hurt that I've been thru....

No comments: