Friday, August 21, 2009

I cant live without you guys

Yipee... the hols is finally here... Pei Qi, Shi, Kong Hao... You guys are like the best people to hang out with, I dont know what to do without you all... You all really took care of me... I really dont know what to do without you all... really...

I gotta really thank Kong Hao for being such a nice nice nice friend, for fetching me home most of the time, knowingly, that there's a distance between my house and his, I really gotta thank him for everything.. A big HUG for you!!!! Thank you so much...=) and, between things you and hijau... I dont know.. just trust you insticts, but I really dont want to see you getting hurt again. Cz its not nice...

Pei Shi, I know you are going though a lot.. The pain and hurt, but always remember that I am always here for you... You can be strong, we are gonna teman you till the end.. We are going to be here with you, and you'll forget all the hurt you've been thru. Mr Talley seems to be nice guy, whatever it is, trust you insticts darling. That is all it matters, people can say all they want, just trust your insticts.

Pei Qi, you've been the child between us, but, you appear to be the strongest among us. Without you, Pei Shi and I wont be as stable as now, without you, we wouldnt be still laughing our ass off... Thanks to you darling that we're smiling and laughing again. =)



August its such a blast, this month has been really painful for us... It really is... Ha.. But, because of all those things that happened, it pulled our frienship closer.. Love you guys to bits!!!

No comments: