Friday, May 29, 2009

Yipee!!!

First thing is.... wow! I have a two weeks holiday to have fun. =)
Yesterday was THE OCCASION for my school. Teacher's day. Sad thing I didnt bring my camera, or not I would be posting an awesome vid for y'all to see. It is a performance from the dancing society, a very stunning performance. Their costumes was made by simple cloth with the colours of black and a tinge of red on the upper left. The music reminded me of the movie " Memoirs of Geisha". Their poise on the stage really amazed me in every way. I sat there in awe. Kudos to them.
After the occasion, I went out with Victor and his classmates. Which was really really weird. I was not myself yesterday. I seem to be nervous for the first time. I felt uneasy as his friends was really shy. I felt a lump in my throat every single time I wanted to open my mouth and talk. It was such a task. So I decided to make life easier for me, I closed my mouth most of time. We went and catch a movie, a blockbuster which everyone was waiting for- Terminator Salvation. John Connor which was played by Christian Bale. He is so so hot in the movie, that I certainly can't deny. Loads of explosive, and shooting in the movie. It was thrilling. I was mostly sitting up throught out the whole movie, up and down. Throwing curses most of the time. Love the movie. However, I am anticipating to watch Transformers 2.
After movie, I had time alone with Vic, and bought BAZAAR. It has been ages since I bought magazines.
And I painted my nails red today. Haha... I find it really nice. =) Love it.

No comments: