Friday, May 8, 2009

"Untitled"

Thinking for a title for this post seems quite an effort for me right now. So I decided to make it easy and name it 'untitled'.

The weather: Weird as always. Makes me wonder whether the weather is a female, and she is having PMS. Its so frustrating that its raining for one moment, and the other moment, sunny. *-)

Counting the days: I've still have 6 months plus till graduation. Hoping time could past faster... Anticipating for graduation. One simple reason- PROM! And exactly one more week to my MID-TERMS! I was staring at my business studies notes for quite some time... Its so tiring for me to finish the syllabus. I have yet two more tiring subject: ECONOMICS, MANDARIN. But I can't give in!!! Studying everything in a Mandarin syllabus sucks, but I have no choice. Taking it easy.

Paris: I'll be going to my dream place around year 2011. AWESOME!

CURSES: There's another junk sale on May 15th. And as awesome as ever, I can't go. Why? Stupid mid-terms. Just when I wanna get my hands on vintage stuff.... and I can't go... Sob..............


Gotta be rich to have these platforms:





1 comment:

mlvndsilva said...

Hey Nicole, I cant visit your xanga blog le.. donno why.. bcos no accound..