Friday, May 22, 2009

Phew~~

I was anticipating for this day.Waiting for this moment... I could finally lay off from all those frustrating examinations. Especially today's paper. It was my weakest subject... Math. Those mind-boggling questions was trully disturbing. I was battling with all those digits for the whole two hours. It was definitely not easy for me...

Victor took off his braces yesterday. His teeth was pearly white and straight. Close to perfection. Even better than mine. He looked much more handsome, much more stricking especially with his smile, it made me so comfortable.

The holidays is like 5 days away, sounds far but its pretty near. I am so pyched! I could finally watch tv till late at night, wake up late in the morning. Enjoy morning breakfast, toasts, scramble eggs and bacons with toasts, and my drug- coffee, which I could finally enjoy for the whole off two weeks. Having long dates with Victor in the holidays. I can't wait for my two week vacation. whee!!!!

For now, I would wanna enjoy some videos, runway videos. Maybe I'll chech out DVF, Marc Jacobs and Balenciaga. And check out some cool vintage pieces on the net. Cheers.

No comments: