Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Exhausting but fun.

I gotta start with the morning. The first thing I got up this morning, I just felt streams of sweat flowing down my back. It completely exasperated me. I was wearing a thin fabric night gown and I've been sweating throughout the whole night. Too add on more frustrations I woke up 5 am in the morning, unwillingly. I was so down right tired from all the studying and stress the previous night. But I had no choice to get up and sit for my Accounting test. Before I continue describing my day, I might wanna add that Accounting was not my favorite subject, but somehow I kinda get the hang of it. Weird as it seems. Anyway, back to my day.

I might wanna skip all those uninteresting things I did in the morning. I would wanna give out some comments on my Accounting test. I stepped in the classroom and prepared my stationery and soon found out that I forgot to bring my correction fluid! Awesome as it seems, I've been crossing out my wrong answers, I tried my very best to make the whole answer sheet as neat as possible. But to no avail, I was indeed trying too hard to make it look worse. Whatever. My classmates thought the test was like freaking difficult, but to me, it was... so far... okay?

Victor and I met after the test. While walking under the scorching heat, I used my Accounting notebook as a shade so that my face wont get sunburn. But it didn't help much. The weather was so so extremely hot. I was not really sure what was the temperature, but it was really uneasy to walk under the burning sun with uniforms that wont absorb sweat. Eeew! We hopped on to a cab and made our way to the mall nearby to have food.

After feeling the cold air blowing threw my face, caressing every part of my skin. I couldn't describe how great that feeling was. Hungry as I am, we walked in a fast pace on our way to one of the American Cuisine Restaurant Vivo. The funny part is, Victor chose a seat which is located outside under a rather big shade. = = It was so cooling in the mall and we had to sit outside. It was really humid.

I ordered Panini with criss cut fries. Vic ordered baked rice. We took a few pictures here and there. It was fun to actually finally have time for us to actually sit down and talk, take pictures, which we havent done that for quite sometime.




He looks so funny here!
Praying before food. He looks so so serious here.

I hate how i look here. But I guess this was the best pic among all. Because I hated my school uniform too. But who cares. I had a great time.

Trying my best not to look like the basic preps in my school. I had this photo taken in a toilet. I would wanna complain the last time. I dislike my school uniform.

I guess I'll stop here. I'll come back soon I guess. Cheers.

No comments: