Saturday, May 21, 2011

You are my hope, Jesus

This is the first ever post I really posted about God. This few weeks have been really hectic, busy... It was literally crazy. I could not even breathe. I was so desperate for God to actually work a miracle in my life. It was so tough, and it has been awhile since I really sat down quietly and actually prayed to God. Out of desperation, I did. I felt bad that I actually went to God out of desperation, because I should look to Him, pray to Him and talk to Him every single time. Amazingly, God as always would never forsake me. He was there.

He lifted my burden. My shoulders were lighter. As written in Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength. It is really true. Jesus gave me the strength to go through this week. It was so amazing.

Jesus, you are so real in my life.
" In our life be lifted high, in our world be lifted high. "
Thank you Jesus. I love you.

No comments: