Monday, May 30, 2011

1 more to go!!



Finally, the moment that I have been waiting for, I have only one more assignment left to hand-in! Like FINALLYYY!! But it brings me a step closer to my finals. Good or Bad? :/ This semester is totally stressful I must say. The subjects are not easy AT ALL! :( So worried about Management Accounting and Business Law. Well, I got the Lord with me, everything will be okay. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philppians 4:13 Amen.

My family came up KL for the weekends.(parents went up Ipoh on Sat and Sun for LC. :( ) So I guess its just some quality time with my sisters and uncle Chu.My weekend was pretty decent. If only my parents were around, it will be much more perfect! They drove back today cuz Rachel has to catch a flight to Jakarta and Bali for a holiday. ( Jealous! ) I want to go to the beach!!! :(

anyways, my friends and I were planning to make a trip to Melbourne next April! Well, that get me all excited already! :P They are suppose to buy the ticket on November and the trip will be on April, for nine days! Arhh.. I am so going this time! I wanna meet Uncle Chu and Aunt Theresa. Spend some time with them and stuff. Plus, David MIGHT tag along! Who knows? But I am SOOOO EXCITED! :DD hehe...

Anyways, back to my Marketing assignment now... :(

19 more days to FINALS! SOOO FREAKING SCARREEDD ALRIGHT! :(

No comments: