Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photoshoot

Evening Look

Casual Look (looks pretty boho to me. :D)


Work ( Behind the scenes)

(From Left: Zheng Hui, me and Yen Yen)
David and I <3
Shan and I. ( She is my stylist for the day! :D)

Today was my first ever time modelling (its not really modelling, it is just a school project). I was actually helping out my highschool friend Yen Yen in her school final project. Well, overall experience was fun! Yen Yen rented the outfits from Padini. In my opinion, the outfits are amazing. I am considering to purchase it! :P We did three looks: Work, Casual and Evening wear.

Too add on, my boyfriend is so awesome. I gotta thank him for everything today. For fetching me to college all the way from Damansara to Puchong to pick me up, then taking
my sisters out. He is really amazing! I love you sayang!! <3

PS: the photos aren't the official photos, there are just the 'behind the scenes' images taken by my sister. :P

No comments: