Sunday, June 6, 2010

When was it since I stepped in??

Its been ages since I blogged at blogspot. Arghhh... I still love blogspot! Tumblr is a lil complicating!
Uni life is pretty much awesome these days, people are cool. However, I miss home so badly... Miss my parents very much... I miss home cooked food, I hate being such a baby... "Stay strong and be independent" is my motto since I set my foot up KL.

Vic and I are finally over, which I think we should call things off a long time ago! Thank God, cuz I am just too tired to be tied down into that relationship. My heart feels so much relieved. No more hurts from my past relationship.... Vic wasn't really the type of guy for me, he wasn't really the right person for me.... 我的确爱错他了. Since then, I keep telling myself differences its the one thing I could never compromise if I fall for someone.

Well, life is getting better now. Finals are coming soon, gotta start mugging, and I have one month with my fam!! :D Yeepie!!


No comments: