Saturday, March 21, 2009

New hairstlye, Junk sale, School reopens again!!!

I've just got a new hairstyle on Thursday. Its a super short haircut, something like Rihanna's. Its totally weird cuz I wanted to cut my hair something like Katie Holmes, but the hairstylist think that I dont suit the hairstlye. I am still not used to this hairstyle cuz its kinda too short? But I think its kinda nice. Irony?

I went to a Junk Sale on Friday. Thanks to my sister's great information. I managed to buy quite a lot of things. Its pretty awesome! The people there are so stylish, buying second hand goods are pretty awesome. I bought a MNG bag for rm30. And a pair of shoes for rm10. Its so awesome!!!!

School reopens tomorrow! Argh~ I am so so sick!!!!!! If only time could pass faster! I wanna graduate man!!! Sob...

I guess I wont be posting any more post anymore. till I have time again. Peace up!

Lots of love,
Nicole Jaden.

No comments: