Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Being good?

Phew~ I spend my whole morning doing house chores. Which was something abnormal for me.Hanging out the clothes to dry, wash another load, fold the dried ones, then vacuum the floor, clean the bathroom... Man... Nicole doing house chores... It's just simply WEIRD!

Victor is in Singapore now... visiting NUS. And the 987 DJ's would be there TODAY!!!!!! I mean that is so so so cool. Hope he is having fun.. I am missing him so much. It feels like he is studying in another place, and I am in mine. I guess that would be our future? Being apart for a few years. Would we back together again? I am not too sure. My future seems so uncertain.

I am still contemplating about one matter which has been torturing me, and bugging me for the whole morning. Should I go for tuition class today? I have to make this choice immanently. Argh~~~ Its so darn confusing. Why should I bother to put myself in such a "dilemma" on a holiday?? Oh well... i'll ignore.

Sorry to say, me and 18 year old kid is somehow so in love with Disney's song.=p
Can I have this dance from HSM3 and the climb by Miley Cyrus. Its so nice!!!!!

Vic baby!!! Could you please sing " Can I have this dance" with me during the singing contest?? Just for fun. Please?

I guess I wanna stop here. I gotta do my homework now... Peace up!

No comments: