Thursday, March 4, 2010

Why is Paramore being discovered only NOW?!


The moment I had my ears on the lovely guitar playing by Josh Farro, and amazing vocals by Hayley Williams, I was in love with the band Paramore. That was raftly about 4 years ago? I was addicted to their music. And thanks to Vic that I was able to own Riot. I had them playing 24/7.

The thing I find funny that everyone only discovered them like right now... when their Brand New Eyes album is out. I got no idea, why..sigh.. But it is so good for Paramore that even people that loves... Taiwanese stars even love Paramore...So it shows how great Paramore is!!

Paramore is rocking Sg this coming Sunday. I cant go..what a shame..but its okay... there are better chances... I would love to go to their best show..which i think they would play mostly in US.

Paramore Rocks. So love them.

No comments: