Monday, March 8, 2010

Once its broken it will always be broken

Sometimes I tell myself there is still hope for us, there is something that we can do to mend us.

I guess I was always wrong about that. Just like a broken mirror, once it is broken its impossible to patch it up together. Even though we did pick up the broken pieces and patch it up together again, there will always be a scar. A scar that is impossible to heal.

The photos we had, the letters we wrote, the times we had just flew away with the breeze. The hurt in me was somewhat torturous, agonizing, excruciating. The pain is so intense that I couldn't even shed a single tear.

People said, cry out your river, build your bridge and walk over it. Leave it all behind.
I wanna do that but its so hard, its so difficult for me to do that. I close my eyes, I see you behind my eyelids. I see us, us that doesn't exist anymore. The pain is too tormenting.

I'll let my dreams drive me forward, and let it keep you in a place where you should always be. In my memory.

ILY

No comments: