Monday, June 1, 2009

.....? "Random post"....

First thing first, that was the weirdest title I ever had on my blog post. But anyway, I named it random post, its because I haven't any idea for my blog. (obviously!)

UPDATE: What am I up to this few days of my hols? Woke up around 10 am, join my family for breakfast, but I wasn't the latest to wake up as always, BECAUSE my eldest sis Shan is still in dreamland with Adam Lambert. After breakfast, TV comes in in the morning. What show is on? Sad thing is I missed my favourite Ellen DeGeneres show, but after the Ellen show comes... well.. Martha Stewart. (laughs) You could see how bored I am, but just lazing around in the morning was a good way to relax. I guess? in the afternoon, I just write write write, or surf the net about fashion. After that, I forced myself to study, doing revisions on book-keeping and English. I would not consider my hols unproductive. Its a good way to do things that I cannot manage to do during school days. Life isn't all about getting A's all the way, or being the best student in the class or school. Studying is just part of my life.

All the things that I've been doing now, its just doing some preparations for my future. Learning how to survive, learning how to cook good food, learning how to be a good writer ( I am not good enough, obviously), most of all learning how to enjoy life.

I love being myself, and I am not ashamed that I am not FREQUENTLY studying like most of the time. I need space. I need time-off from studying.

Anticipating my life after school. I would learn French, get my driver's license, learn leadership and the business from my father, read novels, fashion articles. Do things that I would love to do. Nic, persevere for another 4 to 5 months. And you're free to leave that Chinese environment. Leave it with a smile and no regrets.

Peace out.

ps: I miss my darling Traceline, Alexandra and Victor. Three of you are the essential thing in my life. Love ya all to bits! Muackzx!

No comments: