Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet the parents.

Actually this event happened on Wednesday, but I was rather late to update my blog.

Victor actually came to my house on Wednesday, he came over for movie and to just basically spend time with me. I would call it the best date ever, because he is able to spend some time with me and my family. It was like an important day for me, I really wanna let my parents know that I am truly in love with this guy, and of course I need my parents approval. But, thank God, Victor was a very nice guy, and my parents liked him! =)

Vic, Rachel and I watched Wall-e. I have to say, it looked pathetic to me at first, but later on I started to realize that it is a wonderful movie. I heard from someone that it is a silent movie, however, it is not. Only half of the movie is silent as Wall-e and Eve can't really talk, but when there are humans, there's where the conversation comes in. After that, Vic and I cooked dinner together. Wee- hee! Its so so fun to be in the kitchen with someone you love. I enjoyed every moment with him just basically whipping up a meal for the whole family. Love the time we had! Soooo much!

I might want to add on something. Something that has nothing to do with what happened on Wednesday. Its just that I cannot tolerate people who like to follow, you know, like totally wanna be someone they're not. Their imitating attitude just pisses me off so much, because they lack of authenticity. Get your own, stop copying quotes and make it your own, if you're that good, then, GET YOUR OWN. This world is too tight for fakers like you. So, please, for heaven's sake, be yourself.

ps: I am not pointing out to a particular person, its just that I truly dislike people who imitates thats all.


1 comment:

RoxyRose said...

heya! =) seems like ur holiday is going preety good. haha. hmmm...yea its totally weird tat i got addicted to korean drama! like uhuh, how did it happened? i just saw a few episode, n BOOM! i got the virus or sth. =) having Choral Speaking practice tomoro, good luck for tat! have fun Nic! luv ya too. <3