Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'll swim the ocean for you.

It has been bothering me these days... You have always been able to manouver my emotions so perfectly. And I....I am such a weakling, I can't even take control of my emotions, I just let it move according to your way. and now you are facing so much stress, we've been quite far apart for this week I might say. I am not used to it. Not at all... Its not that I am obsessed with you, its just that you have become a part of me... A part that I am not used to not having.

I know all the stress, all the pressure is just suffocating you. But, no matter what, you are a strong guy. You are my strong guy. You are the one who told me to be strong, be positive, to pray hard, to never ever give up. You told me that. And I tried my best to do it. And now its your turn to do so darling. You cant give in to those stupid irrtating negative emotions that is going to affect you in every way.

I love you so much, I am here for you. I could swim the ocean for you, I could do anything to get you out of this mess.

I am here for you, 24/7, I wont give up on making you happy, I wont. And this is my promise.

No comments: