Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Its been a long time.

Its been a very long time since I touched the keys on my keyboard... And I really missed the clicking sounds made from the buttons... Its just the second week of school and everything had just started and it never seems to stop. Maybe I am not used to the hectic life I once lived, however, we NORMAL humans just tend to adapt to our environment very fast. Somehow, I felt a little "abnormalness" in me, because I still can't get used to the life I am living now. Waking up at 5:30 am in the morning, kicking the sheets off my bed just to express my frustrations, brushing my teeth with my eyes closed, after that, washed my face and put my contacts on, but, my brain is still asleep... I walked to the cupboard where I left my uniform hanging. I buttoned my uniform with my eyes slightly closed. Grab my stuff, walked down the stairs with my eyes closed, which I think I am quite good at it. My morning seems to start off draggy. The thought of seeing my scrony frizzed hair Math teacher, plum petite small eyed Chinese teacher just pulls my mood all the way down to the depts of the sea. Just pondering on how boring their class would be. But the thought of me seeing my darling, slim pretty young looking accounts teacher and manly looking but very experienced Economics teacher balaced my mood.
Being elected as the monitress of the class, just somehow add more responsibility on my shoulders. Thinking of ways to support and keep my darling going on just adds on more. But all the these so called 'burden' I have was something positive rather than the negative one.
This year is indeed a different year, a year for me to rise up and be somebody. Its time for me to learn new things in life too.

I'll be back soon, whenever I have the time. Goodbye keypads....

One more thing, I wanna dedicate some words for my darling,
Its the starting of the year, challenges are yet to come, I know you are back late everytime, and there are still more work for you to accomplish. Don't admit defeat to this work, take it in a positive mood, and accomplish it in a happy mood rather than a frustrating mood. You once told me TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO. You are the tough one. Yea? You are going to be a remarkable leader. And all these are just small training for you. No matter what, I'll always be here to support you. All the way. I love you.

No comments: