Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pot Calling the Kettle Black

It is pretty much true when people say that the environment and people around you change you. I wouldn't deny that I have changed, but definitely changed for the better.

I do not know whether I should be glad or sad to find a knife stabbed behind my back by someone close to me. I kinda expected this from her anyways. I knew that this friendship wouldn't have last to begin with. Both of us have different taste, different opinions. For me to find out that she has been blabbering behind my back is not a surprise.

Well, let me get this straight: the words that came out from that mouth of yours is just down right pathetic!
" Nicole很像一杯水 倒进什么杯 就变什么形状" Well darling, let me rephrase and explain: you are the water, I am the CUP! :) Oh and I forgot, for you information, someone actually used the exact same phrase on you. So stop making a fool of yourself. Isssh

No comments: