Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

2011's Valentine's Day was amazzinngg! Well, it is indeed my very very first and official Valentine's Day celebration. & of course to celebrate with my one and only David couldn't be any better! :)

What a coincidence that my family dinner was placed the day before Valentine's Day, and I had the opportunity to celebrate with my lovely David. To see him the first thing in the morning was so blissful(Its been a month since we see each other).

Anyways, I won't break down what I did on Valentine's Day cuz it'll be pretty lame to do so. :/
I'll just post some photos up! :)

Sayang had a new haircut!! He look so darn hot! *drools* XD
I am the luckiest woman on earth... tee hee... :P
Sayang's 'movie star' pose (named by A Christina.:P )
I had an amazing dinner, yakiniku rice, some crab omelette, cawamushi, soba noodles and chicken katsu oyako rice( wtv the name is. ;P )

I look horrible in this picture.. :/ but its okay... I had an awesome time anyways. :)

No comments: